DIN SÖKRUTA PÅ MIN BLOGG :

Anpassad sökning

torsdag 22 december 2011

ÖPPET BREV FRÅN EN MUSLIM

DET HÄR HAR JAG LAGT IN TIDIGARE MEN JAG LÄGGER IN DET IGEN.

ÖPPET BREV FRÅN EN MUSLIM

" Open letter from a Muslim

I am a Muslim and I know what I am talking about!

I was the chairman of two Islamic societies, both now dissolved. Due to my knowledge of Muslim politics and languages I was able to gain access to the parts of Islamic society which are sealed off to Europeans.

I have been a keen observer of the Islamic movement in Germany since 1968, back when no Muslim thought about building mosques or having dual citizenship.

CM rightly states that we are now facing an unprecedented number of mosques and construction plans for future mosques. This, evidently, is not a coincidence.

The stealth occupation of German and European cities by the Muslim Brotherhood and the World Islamic Congress is taking shape steadily and in spite of all rivalries. This is the main objective of every Muslim organisation in Germany. Make no mistake about this.

The already-existing mosques and centers of Islamic societies in Germany reach well beyond the purpose of religious practice and education. They are secretly dedicated to the training of a large number of Turk military reservists within the already-established secret army of Islam.

Young Turks from fundamentalist families who have fulfilled their military service are brought into Germany by the IGMG (The Islamic Society of Millî Görüs). "

Inga kommentarer:

Bloggarkiv

VÄDER NYHETERNA

Min Gästbok / My Guestbook